ALL OUR YESTERDAYS Wins!
Pre-Order at Amazon / BN / IndieBound
"Time travel done right. Powerful emotional relationships and tight plotting in this debut mark Terrill as an author to watch." -- Kirkus STARRED Review
"Masterfully plotted and rich with emotion, ALL OUR YESTERDAYS is possibly the most addictive book I've read this year." -- Becca Fitzpatrick, NYT Bestselling Author
Read the SUMMARY and FIRST CHAPTER online now!
- ALL OUR YESTERDAYS Inspirations Video May 25, 2013This is what happens when you ask me to make a vlog (*shudder*) about the inspirations behind All Our Yesterdays and then let me mess around on iMovie for a couple of hours. The post ALL OUR YESTERDAYS Inspirations Video appeared first on Cristin Terrill.
- Loading tweets...
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill - International covers. Across from top: US, German, Dutch, Indonesian, Czech, US, UK.
What would you change?
Imprisoned in the heart of a secret military base, Em has nothing except the voice of the boy in the cell next door and the list of instructions she finds taped inside the drain.
Only Em can complete the final instruction. She’s tried everything to prevent the creation of a time machine that will tear the world apart. She holds the proof: a list she has never seen before, written in her own hand. Each failed attempt in the past has led her to the same terrible present—imprisoned and tortured by a sadistic man called the doctor while war rages outside.
Marina has loved her best friend, James, since they were children. A gorgeous, introverted science prodigy from one of America’s most famous families, James finally seems to be seeing Marina in a new way, too. But on one disastrous night, James’s life crumbles, and with it, Marina’s hopes for their future. Marina will protect James, no matter what. Even if it means opening her eyes to a truth so terrible that she may not survive it… at least, not as the girl she once was. Em and Marina are in a race against time that only one of them can win.
You voted and we listened! After our hugely successful second YA retreat workshop in the DC area, Wordsmith is going cross country, offering two workshops on two coasts.
Next spring, we’re headed back down south to Atlanta!
From May 17th to 21st, we’ll be defrosting from the winter by writing beside (or in!) the gorgeous pool or hanging out in the secret treehouse lounging spot on this beautiful organic blueberry farm.
In addition to a nice new suntan and all the blueberries you can eat, the Atlanta workshop comes with the Wordsmith usuals:
- In-depth and personal critiques from NYT-bestseller Beth Revis and award-winning author Cristin Terrill
- Workshops on writing craft and the business of publishing filled with useful tips and insider secrets
- A revealing conversation with a top literary agent
- Lots of great food prepared by our private chef
- Transportation to and from the airport less than thirty miles away
- Five days of writing and recharging in a beautiful setting with an intimate group of likeminded people
The regular rate is $975, and we will also be offering a reduced rate of $775 for a select few: friends who are willing to share a queen-sized bed, commuters who will receive all the Wordsmith benefits but return home to sleep, and/or air mattress surfers. You only need to pay a $150 deposit now to secure your place, and we offer very flexible payment options.
We have a VERY LIMITED number of spots left on this retreat, and they will go quickly! For more information and to register, visit our website at wordsmithworkshops.net!
This one is almost sold out, gotta move fast!